Tuesday 13 November 2012

Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 2



Breaking Dawn Part 2 will be released in theatres on November 16, 2012.


I don' t know about you, but I will miss the Twilight Saga.  It is a vampire soap opera that, I think could possibly be made into a very successful series, or at the very least carry on into future movies.

Because these movies are based on novels, I don't know if the movie industry has license to further create and develop the storyline.  I wonder if "room" was left for the possibility of one day making another Twilight movie.

I believe that the box office will be exploding on November 16 and the week-end box office earnings will be record-breaking.

Edward is adorable and Bella strong and calm.  Actually, everyone is quite calm in these series for being in such turmoil and being vampires.

So far, which has been your favourite Twilight movie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment