Wednesday 7 March 2012

My Oreo Photos


IN HONOUR OF OREO'S 100TH BIRTHDAY
THIS IS MY PHOTOSHOOT OF THE CANADIAN VERSION OF OREO


To add interest I placed oreo bag on it's side behind the two real cookes.
This composition shows off the shape and form of the cookies making them appear 3-D
Photo cannot be used unless permission is granted by me ChristineB (contact me on tab)
 In Canada Oreo's are manufactured by Christie Brown & Co. a Division of Kraft Canada Inc.  The packaging is in both French and English.  The package in my photo shoot says Oreo L'original meaning the original Oreos (classic cookie and filling)

The ingredients for these cookies are sugar, enriched wheat flour, coconut oil, shortening, soybean oil, cocoa, cornstarch, glucose syrup, salt, soy lecithin, baking soda, artificial flavour IL #B5061.  Contains Wheat and SoyIn Canada Oreos are peanut and nut free--we must disclose if there are even traces of nuts or other allergens in our food in Canada.  Note that they mention at the end that they contain Wheat and Soy--A warning for those that have allergies to these products.


This is my Photo of The Canadian Oreo Bag
I used an online Photo Editor to brighten up the colours
Photo cannot be used unless permission is granted by me ChristineB (contact me on tab)
 

To add a little interest and fill in the background, I placed a bag of Chips Ahoy Cookies behind the Oreo Bag.
I blurred out the Chips Ahoy bag to bring attention to the Oreos!
Photo cannot be used unless permission is granted by me ChristineB (contact me on tab above)
   
Feel free to make any comments or give photo tips about the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment