Friday 2 March 2012

A Fisker Karma for Justin Beiber's Birthday



Fisker Karma
Photo Credit:  Erik Daniel Drost/flickr
I was already very fond of Usher--I love his voice and thoroughly enjoyed watching him at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto last May. 

But now my appreciation for Usher has only grown and I see why Justin Beiber loves the guy.  Usher and Justin's Manager Scooter Braun surprised Justin with a $100,000 hybrid sports sedan--a Fisker Karma.  Now that's Karma for you--Justin came from hardship and now his life is filled with fine things and good people who take care of him.

Scooter Braun appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show yesterday to celebrate Justin Beiber's 18th birthday and to present him with the luxury sports car.

Scooter told Beiber yesterday

"You work really, really hard and I'm always telling you 'Don't get anything really flashy!'  We're not about that.  Be humble, be humble.  And I kind of broke my own rule."

Braun went on to say that since Justin really likes cars, they decided to get him something that would make him stand out on the road and that was also environmentally friendly.

Justin was really grateful saying,

"That's mine!  That's crazy.  This is amazing!"
Justin Beiber tweeted his fans on his birthday that it would be nice if they could, if they like, give $18 on his 18th birthday to @charitywater.

No comments:

Post a Comment