Friday 23 March 2012

Cate Blanchett Natural Beauty - Naked Face Magazine Cover Shot

Finally, a Hollywood Starlette, Cate Blanchett has shown her true colours.  She appears on the cover of Intelligent Life Magazine a la naturale--her face only, the rest of her is covered.

Cate Blanchett, in my opinion, rarely overdoes makeup.  I have seen her with the occasional bright red lipstick but her face in general looks very natural.  She has beautiful bone structure and skin--a true natural beauty.


Cate looks natural here with natural makeup colours
Photo Credit: Adapted/Cropped from  Siebbi/flickr


Unlike this photo of Cate where she is heavily made up, even wearing blue contacts.


This is a heavily made up Cate Blanchett
Photo Credit:  by Matthias Vriens/flickr

Cate Blanchett also does not want to succumb to the inevitable Hollywood star pressure of having "something done".

"There's been a decade or so of people doing intervention with their face and their body," she tells Fashionista. "Now that we're emerging from that, people are seeing that long term it's not so great."


Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/why-cate-blanchett-will-never-get-plastic-surgery-201263#ixzz1pwyi74mH

The question is why is Cate Blanchett's naked face on a magazine such a big deal?  Us non-celebs do it all the time--not on a magazine cover though.  I for one am a minimalist with makeup.  One of my kids doesn't like it when I wear makeup he says it looks "stupid".  What I think he means is that I don't look like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment